Your ads will be inserted here by
Easy Plugin for AdSense.
Please go to the plugin admin page to
Paste your ad code OR
Suppress this ad slot.
Critical Path Method:
1. This calculates the time period a project is likely to take when there
are no limitations on resources.
2. Activity dependencies, leads,lags and other constraints (known) are
3. This provides Early and Late start and finish dates.
4. Identifies the critical activities ( Which are on the critical path,
needs extra attention, as slippage in these may cause whole project to
Critical Chain Method:
1. A technique where resource limitation is applied to arrive at a Project
2. The critical path may be altered after applying the resource
3. Feeding buffers and project buffers are added.
4. Critical chain does not use resource leveling.
Note: Resource leveling is used when resources are over allocated. Critical
chain method takes into account of resource availability.